What information is collected:
- Information that Slack provides (your team name, your usernames, team ID)
- Chat messages sent in any Slack channel that the bot is active in
- Point data provided by users within this team (things/usernames, and their current point values)
- Information collected automatically (IP addresses, cookies, user-agents, and other logging data collected by Heroku)
Please note that pluspl.us is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any information on pluspl.us or register for any of our services.
How your personal information will be used:
- To store and update current point totals for users and things
- Messages will be searched for any relevant information needed to update point totals, and then discarded. No message data is stored beyond the time that is needed to process it.
Your personal information will not be sold, rented, swapped or otherwise transferred without your permission. In the event that this entity is bought, or merged with another company, your personal information might be included in the transferred assets.
Periodic essential service updates may be sent to the user that installed this application as a private message on Slack, or by email (if registed on pluspl.us).
If you have any questions or requests related to your data, please email [email protected]